- For use by Adults and Children 11 and above.
- Children under the age of 11 should have adult supervision while using this product.
- The inhaler should be disinfected with 70% isopropyl alcohol or similar disinfectant prior to reuse. DO NOT USE ABRASIVE CLEANERS ON THE INHALER.
- This product will cause nasal discharge.
- Temporary burning, stinging, sneezing or increased nasal discharge may occur.
- Use of this inhaler by more than one person may spread infection.
- Do not use if you have allergies to the oil contained within the inhaler. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use.
- Potential choking hazard, keep out of reach of children less than 11 years old and pets.
- Consult your Physician before use
Discontinue use if:
- Redness or swelling is present during or after use.
- You get changes to your vision that develop after starting this product.
Product should not be used for anything other than its intended use